It focuses on finding new solutions, new applications and technologies, while ensuring the initial mission of product development in accordance with customer requirements, testing and prototyping.
What are Innovation objectives?
- Discover new markets or new business models
- Provide added value to our customers
- Reduce Time to Market
- Improve our employee’s efficiency
How to meet these objectives?
Our 6 axes of work:
- Design: optimize our creations taking into account the environment and guaranteeing the performance of proposed solutions
- Prototype: quickly offer parts or systems to facilitate decision making at our customers
- Tests: equipment to validate the performance of our solution
- Numerical simulation: thermal and life cycle analysis to convince about the best solution
- Innovation in Materials: select the best materials to fulfill customers’ needs and propose novelties
- Eco-innovation: finding and proposing solutions that contribute to the circular economy